If you are researcher, practitioner, advocate, or just interested in designing for people who do not read easily, then please come to our next workshop.
Date: Monday 9th December 2008
Location: Cairns, Australia, part of the OzCHI 2008 conference
- share experiences about working with our different audiences
- compare the advice and approaches that we use when designing
- critique the 'framework' that came out of our previous workshop in Liverpool, September 2008.
If you want to come, please send an expression of interest to Caroline Jarrett
- Position papers due 10th November 2008
- Acceptances sent out by 17th November 2008
- Final presentations due by 30th November 2008